How can I cancel my ticket?
Cancellations are subject to the fare type chosen and your options are listed below:
Freccia high-speed (Frecciarossa and Frecciargento) and Intercity trains
- Base: These tickets can be cancelled before departure with a 20% fee.
- Economy / Super economy / ME&YOU / Insieme: Unfortunately these tickets cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- Bimbi Gratis: These tickets can be cancelled before departure with a 20% of penalty.
Freccia high-speed trains (Frecciarossa and Frecciargento)
- Offerta A/R in giornata / Speciale A/R in giornata / A/R Frecce in settimana: Cancellations and refunds are not allowed with this fares.
- A/R weekend: Cancellations and refunds are not allowed with this fare.
Eurocity trains (international)
- Adult / Standard: These tickets can be cancelled, subject to a fee.
- Mini / Smart / Smart 2: Unfortunately these tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Ordinaria: Tickets over 10 EUR can be cancelled up until the day before departure, less a 20% fee. Tickets to/from Fiumicino Airport are non-refundable.
- Trenord ordinaria: Unfortunately these tickets cannot be cancelled.
Night train + high speed train
- Notte & AV: Until the departure of the first train, cancellations are allowed with a 20% penalty, only for all travel solutions.
- Famiglia: Refunds and cancellations are allowed before departure with 20% of penalty.
Where possible, you can cancel your booking by clicking on the link on the confirmation email.